• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First timer

Rich0ne

Hello first time posting. My name is Richard and I am married to Mells who posts on here. I have just had my first appointment with Ana and Mr Hartland. Next appointment is with Dr Kendrick on 27 August 2010. Cant wait!!!:)

Hi Richard, congrats on your first appt, can i ask if your next appointment is your first pre op? I ask this because i have been told the 4 month cooling off period no longer exists. My husband is currently waiting his first appointment at the Manor!

Good luck Richard and welcome to the forum x

Hello mate, always nice to see another fella on here. I'm a Richard to, but everyone knows me as KIM. Good luck with your journey. this place is fantastic for all your questions. :)

Hi Richard, Good to meet you.

Hopefully you can make it to a support meeting with Mells. Meeting people who have been through the surgery is the best form of support you can get.

Hi Richard, Good to meet you.

Hopefully you can make it to a support meeting with Mells. Meeting people who have been through the surgery is the best form of support you can get.

And also the best source of inspiration and proof that you can do it and succeed. We met Sam last August and tbh when my husband saw her again he didn't recognise her, if i hadn't told him who she was he would never have known...

Look forward to seeing more of you and as Mells date approaches a lot less of her lol :)

Hi Richard, congrats on your first appt, can i ask if your next appointment is your first pre op? I ask this because i have been told the 4 month cooling off period no longer exists. My husband is currently waiting his first appointment at the Manor!

Hello Julie and everyone that has replied to my first post,

Yes Hartland said my next appointment would be the first pre-op. Ana said it is approx. 1 year from 1st appointment to OP.

Hi Richard welcome to the forum, good luck with your journey x

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your appointment, let us know how to get on and if you have any questions between now and then, just ask!!

Rx

Hello Richard, just want to add my welcome wishes and good luck for your WLS journey xxx

Hi and welcome

xx

welcome aboard chap tis place is i mine of information and the peeps on it aren't bad either good luck with the manor
regards steve

Back