• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day back at work today............

yorkshirelass74

and am shattered!!!! i have been off for 10 months (to av a baby) and managed to fit in a bypass too! It seems like i have been off work forever, i worked 8-6 today and have just managed to feed, bath and get all 3 kids in bed, i am dead on my feet, i have worked harder since i got back from work, than i did in 10 hours! i might go tomorrow just for a rest!

Hi Mona, sorry to hear you are so tired. Put on some nice music and have a sit down with a nice drink. Hope you have an uninterrupted nights sleep. Sending hugs of sympathy.

Rebirth x

Bloomin heck lass (in yorkshire accent)!! You did a 10 hour shift on your first day back!! Then came home to 3 kids!! You must be wonderwoman. Try not to overdo it!! As a single mam of 2, I know its easier said than done though, never mind 3!

Hi Mona

Hope you slept well and today is not so hard on you. When you get into a routine hopefully you feel better x

thanks girls,
no such luck, my 6 yr old boy got up at 5 to put some pants on! i think he was sleep walking, just got him settled again, and francesca (baby) got up at 5 so gave up in the end, at least everyone was on time for school and work this morning!
xxx

Good luck hun, hope all goes well on your first day back, bet you get a few complements too. :)

ooo sounds like your busy busy busy! youl soon get into a propper routine again! - loadsa luv from meee! xxx

Mona,hope today is less tiring & they are easing you back in gently:)

My goodness, certainly sounds like you have your hands full at the moment! Hope things have been easier today? Do you mind me asking how long did you have off after your op before returing to work?

Sorry to hear you had to deal with a disturbed night as well as an exhausting day. Hope today was a little better for you.

Rebirth

well done at for your 1st day back...im back at work tommorow after 3 weeks off.i think if id of been off any longer i think id gone into depression (seriously) anyway ggod luck with the rest of your journey.xx

My goodness, certainly sounds like you have your hands full at the moment! Hope things have been easier today? Do you mind me asking how long did you have off after your op before returing to work?[/QUOTE

Hi ange
sorry i cant answer you properly, as i had a baby in Jan so up until wed i was still on maternity leave (i had my bypass in July) My surgeon told me i would need 3 weeks off work but obviously i didnt need to. I think physically i was ready for work, but i am not sure i had mentally come to terms with what had happened in 3 weeks.
Sorry cant be of more help
xxxx

Back