• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back to tell you - 10 stone lost - FINALLY

tink75

Hi all I haven't been on for months because I totally went off the rail - between Sept and January I managed to gain back 8lbs but I am very pleased to say I have been back on the path for the past 3 weeks and I have lost the 8lb plus 3 more to finally put me at 10 STONE lost. The bypass jouney isn't easy but the tool is soooooooo amazing - I appreciate it every day and I know I had 4 bad months but I have regained my control and started using my tool right again. I hope everyone out there is doing well and if your waiting for the surgery - good luck and enjoy a much happier life x

Well done Tink thats a fantastic achievement you have done brilliantly getting back on track! You should be very proud of yourself :D XX

A pro!Great stuff Tink.Maz x

Well done Tinks and thanks for coming back to speak to us. We love to hear how you are getting on xx

Well done Tink, great to see you again !

Love and hugs xxx

Thanks everyone - nice to just check in every now and again to see how everyone is doing. Keep up all the great work xxx

Back