• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Two Dogs

What gorgeous doggy pals we all have!I love them all especially the JRs but then I am biased!

My baby boy is called Ty, a staff x mastiff. He is 4 now and had him 3 n a half yrs. He is the biggest wimp you've ever met! Guy that I stole him off used to beat him and burn him etc so he terrified of new ppl still! I loves him loads.

Adding a piccy of my horsey too for gd measure! Her name Star, she shire x welsh cob. Owned her for 12 n a hlf yrs now!

photo.php

Attachments

• n527348582_1048202_9348.jpg
    n527348582_1048202_9348.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 20
  • n527348582_199721_1330.jpg
    n527348582_199721_1330.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 21
  • my star.jpg
    my star.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 25
  • My boy.jpg
    My boy.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 27
I have a year old staff called roxy who we rescued at 5 months old , 3 cats my eldest Clio is 18 years old her daughter daisy is 17 and the youngest is 8 years . Love them all lots will try post some pics later :D

aww love him - glad hes got a good home babe x

He completely spoilt. Missin him loads, not seen him for a wk :( he gets so excited when he sees me that he tends to run and jump at me and usually rebounds off me and plus my sis' puppy (haha) weighs 9.5st and still thinks she a baby so tries to sit on you so have stayed well away from my mum's house lol

He should be ok to come home tomoro though. Get cuggles from my boy!!! Isn't it stupid how soppy we get over our animals :8855:

Here's the loves of my life!! Taz my 4 year old border collie and Bella (sitting on my partners lap) my 11 week old border collie who joined our family yesterday :) Also have 4 cats!

Attachments

• TazBed.jpg
    TazBed.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 24
  • TazCesar.jpg
    TazCesar.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Bella.jpg
    Bella.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 28
Here's the loves of my life!! Taz my 4 year old border collie and Bella (sitting on my partners lap) my 11 week old border collie who joined our family yesterday :) Also have 4 cats!

Oh wow border collies..... We had ours for a full and happy 18years!!! His name was tosh and he was an absolute little sod for the 1st 10 years then he chilled out lol.. Think they are a wonderful choice of breed, and most people underestimate their inteligence....big mistake as you well know how cleaver and loving these are. they look so happy and content x i hope you have many many more years of happiness and love from yours like we was lucky enough to get from our toshy xxxxx

I love the look on the cats face in the doorway. It is as though she is saying 'oh my god, what the heck, it's another one, I dont believe it, they have gone and got another bloody dog' lol.
Adorable border collies. I have had two and know what you mean about them not growing up till they are about ten.
Lynne x

Oh wow border collies..... We had ours for a full and happy 18years!!! His name was tosh and he was an absolute little sod for the 1st 10 years then he chilled out lol.. Think they are a wonderful choice of breed, and most people underestimate their inteligence....big mistake as you well know how cleaver and loving these are. they look so happy and content x i hope you have many many more years of happiness and love from yours like we was lucky enough to get from our toshy xxxxx

You are spot on there! Most of my friends think I'm mad for having two of them as they're considered 'puppies' until they're about 8 years old, but I would never be without them (if it wasn't for my partner I'd have another!). And I'm the first one to admit that they're far more intelligent than me lol! They prove that every day when they pull a fast one over me, wouldn't have it any other way though :D I've booked Bella into puppy school today so that should be fun. Once she's displaying some level of obedience I'm going to get them both down to the local agility club where they'll hopefully have a ball and I'll burn some calories chasing them around :)

You're right about our cat Lynne, he was well impressed...NOT!

H x

You are spot on there! Most of my friends think I'm mad for having two of them as they're considered 'puppies' until they're about 8 years old, but I would never be without them (if it wasn't for my partner I'd have another!). And I'm the first one to admit that they're far more intelligent than me lol! They prove that every day when they pull a fast one over me, wouldn't have it any other way though :D I've booked Bella into puppy school today so that should be fun. Once she's displaying some level of obedience I'm going to get them both down to the local agility club where they'll hopefully have a ball and I'll burn some calories chasing them around :)

You're right about our cat Lynne, he was well impressed...NOT!

H x

Thats a fantastic idea... good for you and your doggies :D x I think my Great Dane is unaware of his size and runs like a grey hound.... I think he misheard the vet saying he's a lovely Great Dane, Barney obviously thought he said nutty greyhound pmsl x The boy doesn't stop having his 5minutes of nutt nutt time, in which we batton down the hatches and wait for it to pass, I might film it and put it on you tube its the funniest thing i have ever seen :8855:x I worked in a kennels for some years as a racing greyhound Trainer and know that the exercise your dogs will be getting will be 1st class, I think there very lucky to have found a loving home like yours to live out the rest of their naughty days :8855:I love my barney but my border collie was my saviour growing up in a mad house full of stress and divorcing parents etc he was everything to me and i sobbed for weeks and weeks, I have his ashes pride of place in my cabnit and show my children his picture all the time, when i die his ashes are going to be buried with me, so like the good faithful dog he was he's still waiting for me x

tried but it didn't work.
Will get Peter to put a pic on.
Lynne x

Last edited:
Back