• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First day of the 5 day pouch test

Well done. those packs of small chicken filets are good for day 3 I use tescos but the co-op do them and most other shops. 125gs and you feel stuffed with half of it

m

Fab news so pleased it is going well. As I said before you are an inspiration and a great tryer.xxxx

Well done. those packs of small chicken filets are good for day 3 I use tescos but the co-op do them and most other shops. 125gs and you feel stuffed with half of it

m

Thanks for that, i'll set out early and get some at Tesco Express up the road...

Jackie? I had protein shakes and soups on day 1 & 2...

Tomorrow is day 4 :)

Well done. I'm glad it's going so well. It's exciting to see what the results are going to be!

Well done so far Julie. The key to the 5dpt is to remember that every day afterwards is day 5, so you don't fall back into the bad habits.

Enjoying reading your experiance of the pouch test I am thinking about doing it noticed for the last week I can eat a lot bigger portions before feeling full but not sure if I should wait till I see the Bariatric team in January

Seems its going really well Julie :D Hope you enjoyed your "proper" food today.........keep up the good work :D XX

Glad to see that everything is going ok on the pouch test and that you've still got restriction. I went to the German market on Saturday. It was packed and I've never been so cold in my life.

Look forward to reading your update tomorrow if my computer lets me.

love

Rebirth xx

Well done so far Julie. The key to the 5dpt is to remember that every day afterwards is day 5, so you don't fall back into the bad habits.

Good point Shele, i think the hardest part is remembering to keep day 5 as the rest of your weight loss journey! It's going to be interesting journey, and the discipline is going to have to kick in big time. So easy to think ''oooh i could just eat''.........well it's time to think ''no i can't, i'll have a nice brew instead''.... I have to stop listening to the evil little fat cow on my shoulder telling me how well i'm doing and a bit won't hurt!

Thanks all for the support, going to put me smoked mackerel on for breakfast, see you all later xx

mmmmmm smoked mackeral, enjoy.....you are doing amazingly well xxxx

give that fat girl on your shoulders a smack from me too Julie.

Your doing well hun xxx

Hope it's all going well Julie & you are feeling ok precious... sending love and hugs xxx

Girls n Boys, i'm thoroughly ashamed of myself! I was doing brilliantly until about 1.30pm when i would cheerfully have killed the queen for something that wasn't protein......... So i fell off the wagon with a pack of three go ahead biscuits. I'm really cross at myself, i know i was getting cranky at work (not sure if this is because of carb withdrawal) and starting to get irritable when people came to me with stuff, which is not me at all.......

I'm sorry :(

Well.. you will have walked that off no doubt today and at least it wasn't three cream cakes... so keep going Julie... thinking of you and willing you on your journey... love and hugs precious xxx

PMSL@Julie killing the Queen for a biscuit!! Dont feel too bad, youve done brilliantly this week and youve not undone all that good work....get back on track and you will be fine..carb withdrawals are a b*tch .....good luck hun XX

I am STILL proud of you, but thank you for that little laugh....kill the queen LOL!

As my slightly daft SW counsellor used to say when we'd fallen off the wagon,
"but did you enjoy it?!"

Go on babe, climb back on now!

I think you've done amazing and it is so hard to find your will power. But you WILL do it, I believe in you!
Hugs, Grace xxx

Well i finished my 5 day pouch test with a massive wobble! I went to Boots and weighed at 4 instead of 10.30 tomorrow morning which is the norm and the result was amazing :) :) :) a whole 1lb! Sarcasm is wasted with all those smiley faces isn't it?

Seriously though, it was about four hours later in the day when i weighed and i know we can weigh more as the day goes on.... I feel like i've lost more than a 1lb, my trousers are loser these last couple of days... But even though i've been for a birthday treat (for Sunday) tonight i've learned a lesson and am going to go protein and try not to go for carbs, but it's so darn hard...

I've lost my enjoyment of chocolate, the thought of visiting the chip shop doesn't fill me with joy anymore, an indian takeaway and i'm lucky to manage half of a portion with no rice :). But i still love bread, if only i can crack that i'm going to feel so much better.....

Wish me well my lovelies xx

Back