• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first day pre-op diet!

BECKYBROWN80

ok so first day of diet and i am just cooking my daughters dinner and i am hungryyyyyyy! lol have been ok giving her brekkie and lunch but when i looked in fridge to do her dinner it was full of all yummy dinners i love! since i only found out yesterday that the diet had to start today, i didnt really have time to think about it but it is gonna be a lonnnnnng two weeks! i am on the slimfast so have had two milkshakes and a meal bar, have one milkshake left which i will have when she is eating! i am only on this two weeks as i took a last minute slot so cant cheat one lil bit! this is such a small moan, and i am not even really moaning, but at least why i am writing this i am not eating lol
and at least i get diet coke!:)

Good luck, my liver shrink diet is a bit more varied (Thankfully) but I think the first day is always the worst xx

thanks. i had two choices but with this i cant sneak anything extra onto my plate! lol xx

The thing is.............. if you stick 100% to the diet, in two weeks time you will get your op and you will never suffer that starving hungry feeling again!!! It's worth all the agony! :D

Im on day 2 of mine.
And I got on the scale today and lost 3 pounds isn't that crazy.
Mostly water but I don't care.
Good luck sweetie

Charlotte

I have been on a low carb low suger diet since 9th Dec and still have 9 days left of diet.

You can do it hun x

Back