• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fill no 2

nevaehgold

Hi all not been around for a few day's feeling pretty fed up. Weight not shifting at all and I seem to be able to eat quite a bit? Spoke to dietician two and a half weeks ago and she said she would refer me for second fill asap. I phoned today and was told they knew nothing about it and earliest date now was 11th June, which I accepted. 10 mins later had a phone call saying I was booked in for tomorrow at 12.20 (would have been nice if they had let me know) if I hadn't of phoned I would have missed the appointment and they would have thought I hadn't bothered! I told her that this was not the first time this had happened and that I was really angry has I had paid for this and that the service they are giving is appalling. Anyway rant over need to go and have some me time and calm down for tomorrow. Although can't promise they won't get the sharp edge of my tongue tomorrow!

That's pretty shoddy. Who did you go with?

well they may not be giving you acceptable service atm but your loss is great, your doing really well, just a little plateau til you get that fill tomorrow

hi hope the fill go, ok and the weight starts to shift again for you cant say i,m impressed with the communications though.. give them a gentle tounge lashing lol
regards rambo

Thanks Rambo will do they certainly need to look at their communications as I feel quite let down and wouldn't recommend them.

Hi

Hope your second fill goes ok and you get a good restriction x well done on your loss so far!

Back