• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill on Monday ....

Nicoli12

I have noticed that although I am not eating nearly as much as I was before my op, having cereal for breakfast and porridge for lunch (easier at the moment) and then a meal in the evening (on a smaller plate) but I am hungry in the evening. My weight has now stayed the same now for a while, does that mean I am ready for a fill, and would I not be so hungry in the evening and would my weight start to shift. I am not expecting it to drop off and I know I have to work at it, but was wondering what happened to you? Did your band fill take long and were you ok afterwards?

Thanks
Nicky x

I have noticed that although I am not eating nearly as much as I was before my op, having cereal for breakfast and porridge for lunch (easier at the moment) and then a meal in the evening (on a smaller plate) but I am hungry in the evening. My weight has now stayed the same now for a while, does that mean I am ready for a fill, and would I not be so hungry in the evening and would my weight start to shift. I am not expecting it to drop off and I know I have to work at it, but was wondering what happened to you? Did your band fill take long and were you ok afterwards?

Thanks
Nicky x

Hi Nicky, it does sound to me like you could do with a fill i think this will help. Also you may need to start doing a little exercise as this will also help the weight to start moving again.

A band fill takes a matter of minutes and is no more that a sharp scratch at the most, and then you can go if you and drink freely.

Good luck xxx

Sounds to me like you need a little fill too. No it does'nt take long and as Liz says its just a little scratch from the needle and a little pressure when they enter your port. Good luck and hope the fill gives you more restriction xx

Back