• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill tomorrow

Bullyfun

back at sunny heartlands tomorrow night at 6pm for my first fill.
Really looking forward to seeing how they do it under X Ray as I have been told I can watch.
not so looking forward to the barium meal drink and the needle in the chest though :(

Good luck with your first fill.

good luck xx

Its just a small prick, spose us women are more used to it lol. Seriously good luck, Ive never had an xray fill so let us know how it goes!

Good luck with the fill, hurry back with the info as mine is Wednesday 24th at Heartlands so i need all the gos so i can mentally prepare .x

Good luck with the fill, hurry back with the info as mine is Wednesday 24th at Heartlands so i need all the gos so i can mentally prepare .x

Mandie
You will be fine hun, i have had 2 done at the Heartlands now and like yourself i was very apprehensive on my first one but the guy that does them is wonderful, he talks you through what he is doing and always checks that you are ok, you get to see what they are doing on a screen and he tells you everything that is happening :) all you will feel is a quick scratch a bit like a blood test and then be asked to drink a small amount of barium so they can see it on the x ray, some people dont like the taste of it but i dont mind it ( i am weird ) lol, hope this has put your mind at ease a bit and good luck X

Good luck Bully, i am refraining from saying ''it's only a little prick'' as i haven't since divorcing my first husband :)

Well not sunny dark and wet sat in the xray department waiting to be stabbed
god bless the I phone lol
lady just gone in not heard any screams yet if I do I'm off

update later folks

Well not sunny dark and wet sat in the xray department waiting to be stabbed
god bless the I phone lol
lady just gone in not heard any screams yet if I do I'm off

update later folks

Lol you big girls blouse Bully lol x

well I survived was so brave and not even a sticker or a lolly humpf....

seriously nothing to worry about and met some lovelly people in the waiting room to boot first time ive actually met other banders face to face as it were, amazing swapping stories how alike we all are :)

yay glad all went well hun xx

haha glad all went well I had my second fill yesterday and OH BOY I have restriction.
Hope you are ok and doing well x

Back