• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill tomorrow

Great news all went well and I've nothing to worry about when I get my date. How is the restriction????? x

Its just a small prick, spose us women are more used to it lol. Seriously good luck, Ive never had an xray fill so let us know how it goes!

lmao Mazza

Good luck Bully xx

Thanks all :)
have 3.5ml in a 10ml band
was wierd watching the screen and seeing the barium dring pool and filter through, was amazed that a quarter ml extra could close the opening that much as to stop anything going through.
have good restriction and back on liquids gurgling like a good un after a drink now.
not at all painful during or after procedure and get to meet other banders in the waiting room as well....... a couple from wls there too.
well heres to losing a bit more this week while on the liquid and slops next week :D

Hi Bully was you told liquids for a wk then mush for 3-4 days ? i thought it was weird seeing what was going on inside you but feeling nothing .Let me know what you find to fill you up so i can give it ago if you don't mind , or i'll be stuck on chicken or mushroom soup , slimfast and milky coffee for the forseeable .x

Back