• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first fill

Hello everyone....I got my first fill today....I feel good....I got alot of restriction...Very happy...I feel like I'm on my journey now...YES!!!!...Good luck to all...

Sent from Rosey!

Oooooo this is good. Mine is in 2 weeks & I am beginning to struggle. Had op 4 weeks ago & have been brill but all of a sudden am starving & feel like I could eat everything in sight! Going to start back at zumba this week so hoping that helps. Good luck xx

Well Mrs Smith, I hope it works first time for you.... I was told that you might need a couple before it really tightens up!! In fact, my surgeon said he has had bandsters who vary between 1 and 19 fills in the first year!!! I think he was exaggerating though!! You'll get there xx

Thanks everyone and good luck on first fill...You guys will do great...xoxo...Make sure you guys post n tell us how it's going...

Sent from Rosey!

MrsPill said:
Well Mrs Smith, I hope it works first time for you.... I was told that you might need a couple before it really tightens up!! In fact, my surgeon said he has had bandsters who vary between 1 and 19 fills in the first year!!! I think he was exaggerating though!! You'll get there xx

19!!!!!! :-(

He was joking! But his point was that some folk need a lot if fills and some need one or two. Xx

I get mine on the 15th and am also finding it hard to control what I eat - getting me down a bit but it's not like I'm eating cakes and pies, it's just that I'm eating more than I was which is only to be expected. I've not had a fill yet so there's really very little is any restriction. Have been gonig back to basics and back on the puree stage for a few days to keep a bit more control over what I eat and I'm not doing too badly. Lost just over half a stone since my op three weeks ago and keeping it off (and now dropped 3 dress sizes in under a year!)

Hello everyone....I got my first fill today....I feel good....I got alot of restriction...Very happy...I feel like I'm on my journey now...YES!!!!...Good luck to all...

Sent from Rosey!

All the best xxx

Back