• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First Fill

Gems123

Hi, I had my band on 21st May this year, I am having my first fill this Thursday, I have been getting so hungry am so glad to be getting a fill, am hoping it will make a difference as I am sure I have started to eat way more than I thought I would be able to.

Did anyone notice that their weight loss really picked up after their first fill?

:confused::sigh:

:wave_cry:

Made no difference to me ... But that's because I watched my calories and protein intake throughout the journey to goal ... Only now I am maintaining do I rely on my band ... Good luck with your first fill :)

Made no difference to me ... But that's because I watched my calories and protein intake throughout the journey to goal ... Only now I am maintaining do I rely on my band ... Good luck with your first fill :)

Thank you for your message, I am really hoping that I will be successful, I have lost 23lb so far but I am wanting to eat more so hope the band fill will help a bit, even though I am sticking to about 1400 calories or so.

:)

:)

Good luck with your fill Gems - I would be interested in how it impacts you.

I am 3 weeks post op now, so just a week behind you, and am finding I can eat more and more each day, so I am really having to watch what I eat. Looking to get my first fill at the beginning of July :)

Justine x

Good luck with your fill Gems - I would be interested in how it impacts you.

I am 3 weeks post op now, so just a week behind you, and am finding I can eat more and more each day, so I am really having to watch what I eat. Looking to get my first fill at the beginning of July :)

Justine x

Will Keep you updated Justine, am looking forward to the fill as am worried will start to put the weight on that I had lost, the old yo-you dieter in me is rearing her ugly head! :)

Good luck Gem - let us know how it goes? my first fill is booked in for the 16th July

Hi Gems

How did you get on with your fill?

I am having my first one tomorrow = eeek!!

Justine x

had first fill, 1ml, it was if I am honest a bit painful, he had to go in a few times to get past the scar tissue, I thought it would be a gentle procedure but not and it made me feel a little faint, I think it was just because I wasn't expecting the getting through the scar tissue, I have regular stomach injections so wasn't too worried, its a little uncomfortable but nothing to worry about, he initially put in 3mls but I couldn't drink the water so he took it all out and put 1ml back in, I have found I have some restriction, not a lot but i am happy for the slowly, slowly approach, hope your fill goes well Purple Sparkle, let me know, and don't worry, its worth it!

gems x

Thanks Gems - Glad you got yours sorted ok. Can you feel more of a restriction straight away?

It's the unknown that makes me nervous, sure after my first one it will be fine.

She is coming to my house to do it, so at least if I do feel a bit woozy I am in my own environment!!

Will let you know how it goes.

Justine x

Hi, I've had my first fill and I still have no restriction but that's ok as my provider has told me its not normally until the 4th fill you really get the smaller portions happening, the hard work is the first 3 months due to sheer will power to drop the weight, then hopefully comes restriction and weight maintenance.

Back