• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve To gym or not to gym

That's brilliant!! Lucky you for having dogs! miss mine awfully now that I live in a flat can't have a dog at all. I live in a village in the country, so I actually put an ad in the post office offering to walk dogs for free, and ended up regularly walking this lovely year old border collie. I still do take him out sometimes and it will be great in the summer to be able to take him out over the fields, and he is so full of energy that his owner (my hairdresser) who hasn't got a lot of time is really happy about me walking him...

lol!!!!

Have you ever considered a martial art? Karate, judo, boxing etc. Any good school will allow you to take things at a moderate pace and, in my experience, I found it so fascinating that I totally forgot I was working out!

Most martial arts are mainly about technique and not being super fit to begin with, as you progress you naturally get fitter.

I went along to 5 or 6 different classes (styles) till I found a class and teacher that I liked. In my case it was boxing and I haven't looked back. The main thing is that you are safe and that you enjoy it.

I hope that helps :)

Back