• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First holiday/flight since bypass

mandym1

I am nearly 12 weeks post op and just come back from a week in Majorca. I had the best time... starting with the seatbelt fastening on the plane, no need for the dreaded extension!! I could have cried with joy!! I could walk into any bar/restaurant without having to check the seating first, as my butt fitted into them all, no exeptions! I managed well in the heat and just drank lots of fluid (including the odd Sangria). Food was a bit hit and miss but I managed ok. We are looking to book another holiday for next year as I am finally free of all the shame I used to associate with holidays abroad!!

I love my bypass x

Well done Mandy it was the same for me, i went to Malta, even wore shorts and did'nt fell stared at, not a beached whale its great in'it xx

Great news Mandy I'm so happy for you. I remember the feeling of getting on the plane doing up the belt & finding I could get it much tighter when I went away in august only 5 wks post op. It's a great feeling I can't wait until our next break away life's so much fun these days being slimmer even if theta a way to go before I reach my goal.

Back