• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

first meeting

Thank you for your replys
xxxx

Hi to any 1 reading well after my app on monday i was not happy with my change in mind to go for bypass as my main reason was to loss the weight quicker and after thinking of nothing else i rang diatician and im now going with my first choice of a band and not bypass the bypass just felt wrong for me and this feels right
thanks for every 1s help
xxxx

Hi Lisa
I am sure you are making the right choice for you. You never know it might not take as long as it was mentioned when I was there at the group meeting that they are extending the team. There was a new Dr with him and apparently a new dietician and nurse are joining as well.

they are bringing in a new surgeon and dietician in and working saturdays as well to get the list down, the waiting time is 1 year from the group meeting.

UPDATE

Hi
just a little update i had my camera down yesterday and all i ok so i have the ok for a band they said my heart burn is just from spicy acid food so any heart burn and pain is just down to me ,i had to ring today to make sure they changed it from bypass to band on the paper work but was also told that people put on list march and april were having there ops now so i might get my app soon as i was put on the list in june so fingers X the list is getting shorter,will post when i get it
thanks

thats great news lisa hopefully that magic letter will be on the door mat sooner than you think x

Back