• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP

Patsy

Hi Everyone,

Can you help? I had my first appointment at Walsall Manor on the 9th October and saw Dr Hartland and discussed WLS. I know there is a "cooling of period" so my main question is, do I wait for them to contact me with a follow up appointment, or do I chase them? If I do need to chase, what is the best number for me to use?

Thanks All:)

I know nothing about this hospital but if it were me, I would call Dr Hartlands office at the hospital and ask them what the next step is.

GOOD LUCK

Hi Patsy,

if you have a read through the walsall manor thread on here you should find all the numbers you need.

I believe the cooling off period is currently 4 months and that you should be sent an appointment approx 6 weeks before the appointment date.

Hope that helps x

Don't know anything about your hospital but wanted to wish you well on the WLS journey.

Hi, Sambuca is right. You have a four month cooling off period, so to speak, and approx 6 weeks before your four months is up you should in theory get an appt.

I have my second one this Friday (if it don't get cancelled between now and then) xx

Good luck with your WLS journey

Back