• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fitflops ????

piratess

Does anyone have any or tried any of these?
It's my birthday today :) and I was thinking of spending my birthday pennys on a pair, they claim to ease and help pain caused by plantar faciatus .....

Any feedback and reviews would be great before we go off shopping :) XXXXXXXX

I bought some a few years ago online but unfortunately due to my broad feet I could not wear them. However, I dug them out a few weeks ago and they fit ok now. I know a lot of people who have them and they swear by them. I would recommend you go and try some before you buy.

I look forward to wearing mine once the weather is warmer:).

tranquil x

hi,

i have had a pair for about three years now and they are still going strong i wear them almost everyday as long as its not raining. when i dont have them on i can totally feel the difference in my calf muscles so they definately must be doing something plus they are like wearing slippers.

Happy Birthday and i hope you have a nice day, enjoy your shopping trip.x

I've got a pair of the black shiny patent leather ones and I love them. Dead comfy.xx

I haven't got fit flops but I do have the screechers version of them and they are the best money I have ever spent. I have arthritis in both knees and these seem to take some of the stress from my knees when I'm walking and I have found I am in less pain. I also have the shape up trainers they don which are also fab!

Oooo thanks everyone ;-) xxx off to Southampton going to go into john lewis and try a few pairs on :)

Hope I manage to get some xxx

Can anyone help, I've tried some on and I'm unsure my foot kinda goes over the edge very slightly on the outer foot and they just sit on the back but are fine at the front and the 7 feels about the same but a little longer at the front

Does anyone else hve the little hang at the side atall or not??? Am in the shop so need help soooooon

happy_birthday_greetings.gif

Happy Birthday hun, hope you got your fitflops sorted, I have three pairs and love them so much xx

:( didnt get any .. wasnt sure how they were supposed to fit ..
they were fine at the front, Just touched at the back and they did over hang slightly at the side of my foot .. so put them back
THey were so so comfy tho i wanted to buy some anyway
:(
Ive ordered some sketchers ones to try to see what they are like

thanks for all your birthday wishes and advice xxxxx

Back