• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Five days to go ... and

BeaBea

I'm flippin sneezing, throats tickling too, I cannot believe it. Haven't felt 100% all day ... is there time for it to go I wonder. I really don't know what to do ...

Hope you feel better soon. Good Luck for your op x

I agree, dose yourself up on whatever you can get hold of lol.....I think as long as its not on your chest you should be ok..good luck hun XX :D

Hi Beth, give your body a boost of natural vitamin C and start juicing some quality oranges... it's a nuisance at this time of the year... I pick up everything at the moment... but the silver lining is that come the warmer weather you are going to be flying through it... so it's worth the sacrifice now.

Good luck and get well soon, keep us posted.

Love you Beth and take good care xxx

Thinking of you and hoping you are feeling much better today Beth.... sending love and hugs as always Angel xxx

As long as its not on your chest you will be fine,they intubate pass nose and throat into lungs so you will be fine.Dose up anyway.Maz x

what a bummer! I always find that plenty of warm drinks help - lots of fluids to flush the system. Kiwis have loads of Vit C in them too. Honey and hot water will help a sore throat and boiled onions are supposed to be good at easing symptoms. Hope your better soon!!!

Keep wrapped up Beth and stay in if you can... glad you are picking up and pushing the vitamin C.

There is still plenty of time yet so the next couple of days may make a great difference Beth.

With your every step as always, love and hugs xxx

Good Morning Beth - Hope you are feeling even better today. Keep snuggled up indoors and drink plenty of fluids, honey and lemon juice in hot water is soothing and helps you vit c intake.

I`m sure you will be fine for your surgery. Good Luck and take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Thinking of you Beth and hoping you are feeling much better today Angel... love and hugs xxx

Keep warm and rest Beth, still a couple of days to build up and hope you are soon feeling very much better... good luck and thinking of you precious xxx

It always semms worse in the morning doesnt it, hopefully by Monday you will be much better :D fingers crossed for you hun XX

Back