• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fizzy drinks ?

I take my nephew & nieve to Burger King occasionally & my treat ... two straws full of Pepsi. Ohhhh, bliss!!

PEPSI-1.jpg

I thought it was a no-no forever ... but there is hope?!?!?! :)

Well tonight I was out for a meal girl at works birthday night out and I decided to have a glass of white wine but also bought a bottle of still mineral water...the wine was the first I have had for a long time prior to my surgery and I must have been a very cheap date for someone it went straight to my legs and my head lol....lucky for me I then had a large bottle of the still water to drink before I had another glass of wine...I have come home now because I feel extremely tired which of course is due to the busy day I have had and not the alcohol......xx

Oh dear, what am I gona do, I love southern comfort and lemonade & vodka and red bull. I've got a few get togethers this year too.
Yeah come on SS show us the coke thang....lol

Oh dear, what am I gona do, I love southern comfort and lemonade & vodka and red bull. I've got a few get togethers this year too.
Yeah come on SS show us the coke thang....lol

i used to be a vodka and red bull girl... but have switched to smirnoff and cranberry. even though its in a can, it is NOT fizzy. at moment its on offer in asda, 4 cans for £5...which is quite good as each can is a double shot. i dont know about when you are out though? i was naughty and took a couple cans in my bag and decanted into a glass in the loo! x

Vodka and cranberry sounds really nice actually....I have to say whilst I like wine it does not really like me and gives me a thumping headache after one glass (red/white or rose) so I may have to resort to some underhand tricks when out. I have noticed there does not appear to be any "still" mixers in pubs other than fruit juice maybe they are missing a market here and if they did the market research we may not have to resort to drinks in bags....I have to say also that one night I was out with my daughter and ordered two diet cokes and the bar man accused us of having vodka in my bag, I hoisted it above the bar and as it was a tiny clutch bag said if there was vodka hidden in there he was welcome to find it...cheeky so and so...lol..xx

we're all just gonna have to turn into hardened alkies and drinks spirits on the rocks!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL Lisa thats ok i love single malt whiskeys.... double shots only please :p

see, problem solved!!!!!

partially as they are at least 40% so one glass and i will be anyones... ops well depends who is there

wahey, 2 glasses you'll be EVERYONES!!!!!

ROFLMAO err Lisa just make sure there are some really sweet kind people there LOL it would be a really weird experience as i like being in control, so have only really been drunk once in my life

Oooo I will have to try the vodka and cranberry, sounds nice. I can't do spirits without a mixer and loads of ice..I'd be off me face before I even started lol. Looks like its gona have to be wine!

I don't need sweet people around me when I get drunk, I need strong ones to pick me up and lob me into a cab ROFL x x x

Yeah & me I've been that bad that I've scraped all the leather of my boots from crawling, a couple of times infact! lol those were the days lol.

I remember when I was doing the Gillian Mckeith diet and I'd agreed to have a drunken night out with friends and was gonna get a chicken kebab, no sauce and throw the bread away. Unfortunately I toled everyone my plan early in the night and fast forward to 3am walking out of the kebab shop and my friend trying to make me stick to my promise by making a lunge at my pitta bread, we almost ended up brawling such was my protective instinct over my pitta.

You've never seen anything so funny in ur life, I wish i could have been a sober person walking past and watch the fat bird clinging to her bread like a new-born child!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I was never ruled by food......No not me pmsl x x x

LMAO Lisa, yeap I can relate to that. Once I had got home from a night out, (I still lived with my parents) I decided I wanted a KFC and asked dad if he'd take me, he said no. Well I had the biggest trantrum ever and stomped out the front door determined to get me chicken! Dad pulled up beside me up the road and told me to stop acting like a spoilt brat and get in the car! Bless him.

:8855: PMSL - have this stunning image of you lot now fighting over food :8855: i've not really had a great day, you lot have just made it better - thanks :D

I actually asked Basil Ammori ( my surgeon) about drinking, his reply was "mines a pint if your offering" :D

Both he and my Consultant (Dr David Ashton) said i could have fizzy drinks if i wanted, all it will do is fill you with gas and make you burp loads, which can be quite funny :D
I like red wine as my prefference, or a beer if i'm out with friends, and occassionally a gin and tonic slips down very nicely ! :cool:

But be careful it goes to your head really quick so go slowly.

Thats the best bit Rich, wooohoooo cheap nights out lol

Back