• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fizzy drinks ?

I've just rememberd something - Shel knows how to cold filter cheap Vodka to make the alcohol content higher :D

So come on Shel spill the beans ! :8855:

not quite ;) it doesn't make it higher, it just makes cheap lidl vodka taste like premium grey goose.

wow!! that seems a long time for a little tipple..are you gonna wait 12month? ill ask when i go for my 6 week checkx

LMAO Lisa, yeap I can relate to that. Once I had got home from a night out, (I still lived with my parents) I decided I wanted a KFC and asked dad if he'd take me, he said no. Well I had the biggest trantrum ever and stomped out the front door determined to get me chicken! Dad pulled up beside me up the road and told me to stop acting like a spoilt brat and get in the car! Bless him.

LOL I remember going out one night on the lash and at the end of the night I didnt no what I fancied eat so I bought a kebab, chips, pizza, onion bargies, and a burger most of it ended up in the bin but I had a bit of everything lol. mate had a kebab and then fell asleep on a toberone out the mini bar Woke next morning and thought she had pooed the bed lol

LOL I remember going out one night on the lash and at the end of the night I didnt no what I fancied eat so I bought a kebab, chips, pizza, onion bargies, and a burger most of it ended up in the bin but I had a bit of everything lol. mate had a kebab and then fell asleep on a toberone out the mini bar Woke next morning and thought she had pooed the bed lol
Oooo poor girl, bet it was funny though! lol

very funny the look on her face when she woke up with chocolate all over the sheet and her legs lo. We were in Viborg in Denmark lol

first girlie holiday in faliraki, couldn't find my best bra the morning after a heavy night and later that day found it wrapped around a dairy milk in the fridge!!!!!!!!!

Go figure!!!

hehehe richard thats funny, still not the same as it happening after drinking it now that would be even funnier

hahahaha... I'm gonna do that to my hubby to get my own back for not sending me a valentines card. LMFAO

Does he really need to show you Sam that he loves you once a year, shouldn't he be doing that every day ? ;)

Typical man answer Richard;)

I should be used to it really, he never sends me a valentines card - and yes, I know he loves me, but I still get annoyed with him every year for not being arsed to even buy a card.

Back