• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food advice please

Andrea73

Hi All

I'm due to go on holiday on tuesday to Tenerife. I'm worried about what I am going to eat as I really struggle eating proper meals. I also really struggle with anythin bread like, baked beans, nuts etc - these just don't agree with me and end up making me sleepy, tummy pains. It gets to the point that I just end up picking at things but I don't want to be doing this on holiday. Can anyone give me advice on what you eat on a day to day basis and what I can eat on holiday. I'm self catering so don't know if that will make things easier or more difficult.

Many thanks in advance.

12dobidog

Andrea
I am of to tenerife at the end of the month to Pearly Grey
I will be eating cereal Fish and Chicken mostly which is pretty much what I eat now
Where are you staying?
Bryan

Andrea73

Hi Bryan, I'm staying at the club Atlantis in Puerto Colon which is just outside Las Americas. Canny wait..

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
Hi

If you are self catering that should make things easier. Find a good supermarket and you should be able to get the things you normally eat, as you don't want to risk feeling unwell while on holiday!

Rx