• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food diary may help me!

Sorry you are struggling - but get the tape measure out because whatever the scales are saying you are definitely losing inches. I suspect you are going to get a big loss and then it will keep coming off. You are so motivated - it will happen:hug99:

tranquil

Sorry you are struggling - but get the tape measure out because whatever the scales are saying you are definitely losing inches. I suspect you are going to get a big loss and then it will keep coming off. You are so motivated - it will happen:hug99:

tranquil

Thank you Tranquil, you are always very motivational. I am feeling the inches although i haven't measured myself...

I'm avoiding (or trying to avoid) the carbs like mad! Just had a really lush salad, made with crab sticks and a little bit of grated cheese can you believe, and a low fat honey & mustard dressing!

Bring on some home made cajun chicken for tea xx

Hi Julie,
Try not get too stressed over it, you will lose weight on 1000 calories its impossible not to. Good idea if you can get OH to hide the scales for you, cause i know that really works for me.

Agree measuring too. Good luck hun we will do it.xxxxx

PS keep that diary going til you get right back on track.

Julie, I just want to agree with everyone else and send some big hugs too.
You're always so kind and motivational and I want to encourage you too!

Yo will do this! Apart from the tiny amount of calories you're eating, there's also the malabsorption factor too!

It might take you a bit longer (I suspect it will for me to, as I'm very sedentary and have a very low metabolism) BUT you will get there!

Get the tape measure out! I've lost 2" from my waist and hips ALREADY!

Hugs again, Charis xx

Well i've been and weighed again today and i lost 5lb since last Thursday. Obviously you guys gave me good advice xx

Congrats on the five pounds, that amazing, I think after reading your diary I need to really up my fluids. Well done again Xx

Just a huge well done! I'm thrilled for you!

Back