• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food ideas please

they're too expensive :(
I also have a new job so dont have time to cook, as i do really long days, i need quick stuff xxx

Hi Caren,

Regarding protien drinks being to expensive, type in whey protien Isolate in google and go to my protien.com site the 1kg bag is £20.99 which makes 33 drinks so 63p a shake plus the cost of milk £1.00 Litre in Asda so 8 drinks per litre.

As I know protien is vital for us sleevers I have purchased 5kg bags of different flavours. These work out at 39p a shake plus 12.5p per drink of milk.

I know the initial outlay my seem expensive but I don't think anybody can eat for either 65.5p -1 kg or 51.5p- 5kg per meal. Unflavoured is even cheaper, which can be used for mixing in food.

They do lots of flavours and samples cost 99p I think. Michael also sent you different recipes for whey protien isolate drinks. If you have lost this pm me and I'll send it on to you.

NOTE: I use a smoothie maker for mixng my drinks. Hope this helps.

Victoria x:):)

Last edited:
Chicken pieces mixed with mango and passionfruit flavour yohurt (I use muller light)with added curry powder (to your own taste) make a lovely coronation chicken, very quick.

Do you have a poundland near you because the other day they had slimfast in there you guessed it for a pound. Ryvita are doing some flavoured crispbreads with some low fat soft cheese they are nice. Wendy

Do you have a poundland near you because the other day they had slimfast in there you guessed it for a pound. Ryvita are doing some flavoured crispbreads with some low fat soft cheese they are nice. Wendy
thanks Wendy :) i cant stand slimfast lol, i'll look at the crispbreads though :) xxx

I bought two when I came out of hospital and they are still in the cupboard. Do you like shellfish as thats another good source of protein mussells are easy to eat and are good for zinc intake. Wendy

Back