• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For all the fat moms n grans out there...

phatmomma

This is for all of you either pre op or newly post op and maybe even some of you at goal who may have missed it. I came upon something quite by chance today whilst unpacking in the new house...

Many times over the last 24 years my children have brought me jewellery for birthdays,christmas etc, usually necklaces that will never ever fit with those silly little chains....

Well they will and they do now! If like me you kept them purely because your little angel brought them (sometimes i think from the tatt stall in the market lol) the time is gettling close (or almost here) when you can put them on :)

We dream of size 14, 16, 18's but i never ever once thought about the bit of jewellery in my box that never comes out the case... Well i'm going to now :)

Funny you should post this Julie as I can't believe how long lots of my necklaces and pendants are these days ! I know I've lost quite a few inches around my neck but somehow I forgot that all those chains are going to sit a lot lower from now on !

I've only lost 2 stones but I've had to take off all my rings except my wedding ring as they all slid off my fingers ! They're not big enough to put on the next finger up tho'.

Ahh thats lovely julie, so fitting for mothers day as well x

I can so relate to that Julie. I have lots of chains that I can now wear comfortably. The ring Mr TB bought me for Christmas a few years ago is now dangerously loose though so I may have to stop wearing it:(.

I have this case full of more expensive items (jewellery is my passion:D)which has been in the wardrobe for years. If I get a spare moment over the weekend I am going to dig it out and may start wearing some of it.

tranquil x

That is me all over tranquil.
I have some extremely expensive and beautiful jewellery in my jewellery boxes. I have so much of it that I have started giving it to my daughter because over the last say 6 years I have put on so much weight that I thought I would never ever consider myself a pretty enough backdrop to display it.
Hopefully that will change soon!!
Lynne x

That is me all over tranquil.
I have some extremely expensive and beautiful jewellery in my jewellery boxes. I have so much of it that I have started giving it to my daughter because over the last say 6 years I have put on so much weight that I thought I would never ever consider myself a pretty enough backdrop to display it.
Hopefully that will change soon!!
Lynne x

I have every confidence that change will come soon.

tranquil x

Back