• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For Homerton patients....

farzu

Hello everyone,
How are you all doing? Hope you all have enjoyed a lot on Valentine's Day. I haven't really been here actively for few weeks. Was very busy with my husband as he had a surgery done recently. He is doing fine now.

I called Diane this morning to ask her about my case. she said my case has been discussed and they are now waiting for the funding to be approved. i was just wondering, how long does it take to get the funding for homerton patients. I called Diane end of last month when she said my case wasn't discussed so i am gussing they discussed it last week or so. She told me to call in few months time but few 'MONTHS' seems a long time lol.

can anyone please tell me how long does it take for funding to be approved in Homerton :D

BlueDiamond

all depends on your pct hun. when they applied for funding for a friend of mine she didnt have too wait months......but as I sed all depends on ur pct xx

Stellap

At goal at last.....
I had first consultation at Homerton in July and op in dec so 5 months in all don't think it should be too long x

TessG

Once you have funding make sure they know you will take a cancellation (if you are willing). My operation was nearly three months earlier than it would have been because it was a cancellation.

farzu

Once you have funding make sure they know you will take a cancellation (if you are willing). My operation was nearly three months earlier than it would have been because it was a cancellation.

Thanks for the tips dear. really appreciate it.