• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

For old and new minis!

hi, I am Collette adn am 37 years.
I had my surgery 27th August 2009 at Leeds Nuffield with the fabulous Mr Dexter.
Lost 5 stone 5 pound to date and loving it.
xxx

Hi Im Steph, I am 32 and have been married to my soul-mate Tom for ten years now. We have no children as yet but we have a dog called Blade that is all but our baby and two cats, Nala and Bobby whom we love as well. We also have a rabbit called Snowey (she is all black!!!) and she is a lovey. We also have pond fish (koi etc) but they dont have names lol
I have struggled with my weight since primary school and after a 15ish month journey I had my gastric bypass on 29/10/2009 at Spire Macclesfield with Mr Alan Li and to date I have lost 2st 1lb and am enjoying the weigh loss so far but am eager to get the rest of the weight coming off soon.
I work as a mid day supervisor btw.
Steph xx

Hi guys my name is sharon and im living in norfolk, i have 2 children 14 and 4 and having mine on 17th december 2009 and luton and dunstable.

hello, I am hopeful of having a bypass soon in the the new year - just had a first consultation with Wendy from the WLSG, and will have Surgeon Mr El Hasani.

Current BMI 49.6 - 5ft 8ins... 23st 3lbs

Thank you everyone for this site xxxx

Back