• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

found a picture that i thought id share

Tonibones10

Im Finally Getting There!
i used to have hypnotherapy about six years ago for weightloss and she asked me to find a picture of me that i liked and put a red sticker on to remind me that i can like myself sometimes, i will attach the pic i chose not sure if it helped me byt for some reason since that day its always been somewhere i can see it everyday (which is why its on the computer screen!) there is something from hypnotherapy that has always stuck in my head and its the motto, it goes ...

Perform a mental makeover,
and capture in your mind,
the image labelled "AFTER,"
while "BEFORE" is left behind...

i want that tattooed on my when i get to my goal!! it has always inspired me to keep fighting ...
i would recomend hypnotherapy to anyone because although it didnt help me to loose weight the confidence it gave me was unreal!!! defo worth a shot if your confidance is low! :) heres the pic that for now is my goal of getting back to xxxxx:cool::8855::blahblah::wow::talk017::bliss:

Attachments

• me 16 ish.jpg
    me 16 ish.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 104
Good luck with getting to goal. Sounds like hypnotherapy has given you the right determination :D

Fuffs said:
Good luck with getting to goal. Sounds like hypnotherapy has given you the right determination :D

Thanks hun I really loved it :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Good luck hun u will get there ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

aw thanks hun i knows its still going to b a very long journey but i feel now that im on my path heading the right way!! :) xxxx

oh wow well done you, keep going with it your doing brilliant!!!!!!! i have sooooo much weight to lose so will NEEED results like that,,, to me this is my last chance so im going to do it no matter what!! xxx

Tonibones10 said:
Thanks hun I really loved it :) Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

I sometimes use mp3's at home. You have reminded me to give them another go. As they did help my mindset a lot x

Tonibones10 said:
they are brill to get you motivated! :) xxxx

I agree :D Thanks for the reminder chick :) xxx

Back