• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another milestone reached that i thought i would never see

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hiya everyone, just a little story when my 2 lads were young they both had hobbies we used to encourage them in. My eldest who is now 27 used to swim competively and my youngest used to do judo competively. When we used to take them to get their sports gear adidas tracksuits, rebock ect i used to feel so sad because at a size 36 i would never be able to get anything to fit me or even have the nerve to wear trousers. Well as from today i now own my first adidas tracksuit and i cannot beleive it is (drum roll please) a size 10. I bristled with pride when i took it to the counter to pay for it. I hope you don't mind me posting this its just that i never beleived i would ever get to this stage i am really happy.:D:D

Fabulous news and you should feel really proud of yourself. Shout it from the roof tops!!
loads of love
jO XX

ahhh, that is so nice, chuffed for you, your joy oozes through your every word

Of course we don't mind you posting.
It's great to share the happy moments with you.
Well done xx

well done you and so you should be, thats put a smile on my face i would have been doing back flips to the till lol x

Woop!! Well done hun!! That is something to be proud of :D Xxxxx

That is fantastic! Well done you xXx

Hiya everyone, just a little story when my 2 lads were young they both had hobbies we used to encourage them in. My eldest who is now 27 used to swim competively and my youngest used to do judo competively. When we used to take them to get their sports gear adidas tracksuits, rebock ect i used to feel so sad because at a size 36 i would never be able to get anything to fit me or even have the nerve to wear trousers. Well as from today i now own my first adidas tracksuit and i cannot beleive it is (drum roll please) a size 10. I bristled with pride when i took it to the counter to pay for it. I hope you don't mind me posting this its just that i never beleived i would ever get to this stage i am really happy.:D:D

Mind??? We absolutely love it! It gives us all the inspiration we need to carry on :D Well done on your size 10!!!!! Track suit :D X :8855:

Con-very-gratulations!!!! xx

Fantastic! What are you going to do in your snazzy new track suit? It's so great to hear of you triumph!
Grace xxx

Better change your name to Janeyhaslostalot! LOL Well done you

absolutely fab news janey, you are such an inspiration x

WOW and you've still got a tummy tuck due
Blimey better make sure you avoid drains at all costs I can just see the head lines
"Missing Woman Found in Sewer"
:8855::8855::8855:
Well done you

Back