• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New me

lisa1983

Firstly sorry I haven't posted or replyed to any posts, only I have had a lot going on but am back now!!
I wanted to share somethink all with u,
One of my friend took a pic of me at the weekend at I got to say I have always been happy with having pic taken i may not like my self in picture but alway been happy to be in them.
As I think it great to capture that place in time.
But she sent me one of the picture she had taken and it only just dawned on me I have lost weight I no that sound silly but It did, I compare my self to a picture that was taken on our hols 2werks before op and I can see a big difference

Am so chuffed I've set it as my profile pic on here so u can all see.
I think sometime we don't give are self credit for the weight we have lost were always looking at what we got to lose,
So if at any stage u need a kick up the bum re look at some picture It just gave me the kick I needed.

Much luv Lisa x x

Lisa x x

oh my goodness you look so different and amazing :) and there is a big difference. I've had some photos taken to track the loss, just not brave enough to look at them LOL

Well done to you, and its great to have you back :D

oh my goodness you look so different and amazing :) and there is a big difference. I've had some photos taken to track the loss, just not brave enough to look at them LOL

Well done to you, and its great to have you back :D

Oh thank u sweet,

U should look at the picture am sure u will notice a difference .
I didn't think I would but when the picture my friend sent me I relised yeah I have changed.

Thanks again chick x x

Lisa x x

I should do . . .maybe it would help the brain catch up too LOL

Looking great Lisa ... And you can definitely see the loss :D

Oh thank u chick, I was well chuffed with pic as somtime we don't see it on our self.

How u getting on x x

Lisa x x

Wow Lisa looking good x

Back