• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

another milestone reached that i thought i would never see

WOW! I would be shouting it as loud as I can. I am so thrilled for you!

WOW!!!!! reading stories like urs really makes me feel positive about having my bypass next month :) uve done so well u should be VERY proud !! well done xx

Hiya everyone, just a little story when my 2 lads were young they both had hobbies we used to encourage them in. My eldest who is now 27 used to swim competively and my youngest used to do judo competively. When we used to take them to get their sports gear tracksuits, rebock ect i used to feel so sad because at a size 36 i would never be able to get anything to fit me or even have the nerve to wear trousers. Well as from today i now own my first adidas tracksuit and i cannot beleive it is (drum roll please) a size 10. I bristled with pride when i took it to the counter to pay for it. I hope you don't mind me posting this its just that i never beleived i would ever get to this stage i am really happy.:D:D

Janey....you are one of my main inspirations on this site, i bet you look amazing xx

Back