• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

found this photo

Janeywanttoloosealot

24330_1230373204296_1378087991_30630469_5963446_s.jpg

Found this picture of me at my biggest and i don't have many think i have the courage to post it now. Janey:D:D

Wow... thats amazing! You must be so proud of yourself, you would never guess the person in that pic is you. Well done x

You really are two different people!

wow you're completely unrecognisable. Good on you for being brave enough to post it too.

Wow Janey, it just shows how far you have come... You are virtually half the woman you one was.

Congratulations hun xx

Amazing. You look so slim now it's an inspiration. Well done.

Wow! I am just wondering how many people walk straight past you now without recognising you?

You have done amazingly well and deserve numerous pats on the back xx

WOW! Well done you! x

Thanks everyone for all your lovelly comments i am truly grateful for all the help and advise from mini's and if i can inspire someone on this journey then i am happy. Janey:D:D:D

Thanks everyone for all your lovelly comments i am truly grateful for all the help and advise from mini's and if i can inspire someone on this journey then i am happy. Janey:D:D:D

Your journey is very inspiring Janey. You should consider coming to our support meetings. We could all learn a lot from you, and I would love to meet you x

You are simply amazing! The transformation is astounding. Well done!

Thanks for posting your pictures. You look amazing. I am not brave enough to put mine up yet!

Back