• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

appointment at wheight management clinic???

Janeywanttoloosealot

Hi all,

Have an appointment on the 28th August in the wheight mamagment clinic at walsall manor can anybody tell me who this appointment could be with and what is it for. Janey:D:D

Walsall Manor follow-up people through weight management for 2 years. I'm guessing it's one of those routine appontments. They call it weight management. It will probably be with Ana and the very thin doctor whose name escapes me. They weigh you and ask about diet etc. - I think that's what it's about, sorry if it's wrong.

It'll be a routine follow-up appointment. I had my first post-op with Miss. Heitmann and then booked a further one on my way out. The card says 'Weight Management Clinic'. It's basically with one or two of Mr. Khan's multi-disciplinary team.

Hi
I have just done 6 months weighht management they as your diet and you have to do a food diary and they weigh you once a month (thats manchester so I dont know if they are all the same) xxx helen

Back