• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Frank question

mizkirsty

Im sure it's a question we've all asked. And are focused on. How much weight will I expect to loose in the first few months of banding? Thanks Xx

I have my band on nov 13. And want 3 at gone before march! Xx

Difficult question to answer as we are all different and use our 'tool' differently :)

It will also depend on what your starting weight is. I have lost two and a half stone since seeing my surgeon in 4th August when I started the pre op diet two weeks before I needed to. My starting weight was 15 stone 5 and a half pounds

My start weight was 14:13.5 in May and I'm 1 lb off 3 stone I'm going to the gym 3 times a week too x

My current weight is about 16.7 (4 weeks pre op) so no pre op diet yet.

I desperately want 3st by march which is 4months really!

Do you think it's doable? X

Kirsty we all want that quick weight lossy. This is a marathon, not a sprint. It is for life. The difference with WL surgery is your weight just keeps dropping and you are. Not Los ing two pounds and gaining one back

You will enjoy the journey, not just reaching that destination. I am almost half way to my goal and loving every minute of it

Back