• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Friends Wedding at the Castle

Wonderful pictures and the venue looks fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

SARAH S said:
Glad that you had the opportunity to stay in such a wonderful looking place, To be surrounded by lovely people in a fantastic setting must have made for a great weekend.

I do have to say that in you photo, if you added a quiffy bit of hair you could do a great stand in for Gary Rhodes!!!

Keeping smiling and take care .

Best Wishes :)

I was just thinking the same! Great pics and what a lovely place for a wedding x

What a fantastic venue for their wedding. It must be lovely to have such supportive friends and family xx

Beautiful photo's, Karlos ... lovely memories of what looked to be a fabulous day. What Castle is this? Sorry you felt ill for a few hours but glad you made the journey anyway. It is good to have special friends. Your wife looks really lovely :) x

I didnt want to read and run.

It looked like a brilliant day and a fairy tale wedding. I had tears reading your post.
thanks for sharing

love and hugs

Jo
xx

Thanks ladies you really are very lovely

The venue was Langley Castle in Northumberland on the A686. Very special place and very special prices. It would have taken me almost a years salary to pay the bill for this once in a lifetime day but to see them so happy and so much in love was such a privilege and a memory that will endure for all those that attended.

Thanks again for your kind words

You are most welcome, Karlos. The Castle looks just beautiful & I am sure everyone would agree that every word was written with love & sincerity for a very special man :wave_cry: x

Back