• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

FROM MY HEART TO YOU!

sugga

Whooooooooooo iv just noticed iv got 3 little stars now. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.

When the world got lonely, i found you...........yes you.............. and i THANKYOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART................i never knew in a million years that there were people out there who were as caring and supporting as you all are.
Why...............not sure, but glad.............oh yes.
I appreciate and thankyou all for believing in me, and helping me through the bleak days.
I can only hope that i can do the same to you some day.
Bless you all xxxx

Awww Angel and the same right back to you... we are family and we have such a lot in common... thank you to you too! Love and hugs and you deserve your well earned stars !!! xxx

Whooooooooooo iv just noticed iv got 3 little stars now. Thank you to everyone who made it possible.

When the world got lonely, i found you...........yes you.............. and i THANKYOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART................i never knew in a million years that there were people out there who were as caring and supporting as you all are.
Why...............not sure, but glad.............oh yes.
I appreciate and thankyou all for believing in me, and helping me through the bleak days.
I can only hope that i can do the same to you some day.
Bless you all xxxx

Sugga you always offer love and support to us now! Keep on smiling and being you, cos that's what we like :) xx

xxxxxxxxxBig Huggsxxxxxxxx

Could not agree more!

You deserve every star Andrea and you share your love so much it radiates... always a cheerful word and so optimistic... it's a pleasure to know you love.

Love, hugs and enjoy your stars! xxx:)

you deserve the world, such a loving caring lady xxxxx

You give as much as you take Andrea and thats why this forum works so well, we all support one another :D Im really pleased to have been able to help you, even if only a tiny bit, to get through the bleak days :D (((HUGS))) XX

That's so sweet ur a lovely lady and can I thank u also for ur support xxxx

You don't deserve just 3 stars Andrea... you are a true shining star from somewhere up there... bless you Angel and I'm so glad you are on your journey and on your way to a better way of health and life... you deserve it. xxx

ahhh, so sweet.

Well all I can say that your name sugar not sugga, cause you are as sweet as sugar.

.... and Mary.... a sugga that is good for us!

Bless You Andrea xxx

Well you know how to find us anytime you need us Angel and you can go to bed tonight knowing that you are well on your journey to a new you in 2011... Well done.

Nite and God Bless Andrea xxx

Back