• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding approved !! OMG OMG OMG

voluptuouschick

I am DEFINATELY in shock now!!
the dietician rang me this afternoon to say I had been granted funding !!! WHOOOOPIEEEEEEEEEE!:8855: :talk017::wow::woohoo:
I cannot believe it, I have been waiting for what seems like ages & never thought or even dared to imagine today would come & now it has I am totally amazed!!!

I have to have a sleep apnea test first though so I rang my gp straightaway & told him & he has referred me to a sleep clinic - fingers crossed an appointment comes soon & I am able to bring a machine thingy home to do it:4635: whoaaaaaaa I can't believe all this !!!!!
:)

ooops sorry for going on peeps!!! (I need to try compose myself lol):eek:
I hope you are all ready for christmas & are looking forward to it
Love ya all loads!!
Vicky
xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations!! :clap:

:bliss:wooo hooo thats fantastic news:bliss::47:best chrimbo prezzy ever !
:4616:

liz xxxx

Chick I am so pleased for you....you must be on cloud nine....have they said what date or anything else or were you too excited to listen...lol....xx

awwww thanks girls!! it is the best'ist' pressie in the whole wide world!!! gee I could'nt have got this far without all your help, I wouldn't of had a clue!! thank you all so much!!!
Hiya Linda hun she didn't say a date, just on about apnea she was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My apnea is cured already one of the first things to go lol...at least now you can settle down and enjoy christmas...who would of thought it in the summer we were both so very sure we would not get it and we both got it a good example for others...xx

yes it just goes to show do not give up no matter what ! (we have had some real setbacks but just kept on battling didn't we!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Vicky. So glad you got good news. Enjoy your holidays knowing it will be your last as 'old vicky' because next year is your year.

:D:D:D

the dietician rang me this afternoon to say I had been granted funding !!! WHOOOOPIEEEEEEEEEE!:8855: :talk017::wow::woohoo:
I cannot believe it, I have been waiting for what seems like ages & never thought or even dared to imagine today would come & now it has I am totally amazed!!!

I have to have a sleep apnea test first though so I rang my gp straightaway & told him & he has referred me to a sleep clinic - fingers crossed an appointment comes soon & I am able to bring a machine thingy home to do it:4635: whoaaaaaaa I can't believe all this !!!!!

Love ya all loads!!
Vicky
xxxxxxxxx

That's fantastic Vicky!! What a lovely early Xmas present....:D:D:D

awwww thanks girls!! it is the best'ist' pressie in the whole wide world!!! gee I could'nt have got this far without all your help, I wouldn't of had a clue!! thank you all so much!!!
Hiya Linda hun she didn't say a date, just on about apnea she was xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Chick I'm so pleased for you, must be the best Christmas present ever. Where are you having it done, I had mine done in St James 4 weeks ago by Mr Pollard and had a fantastic experience. Feel free to message me if you need anything.

Alia xxx

oooh it's SO exciting !! a new me !! wow I love the sound of that!! thank you!!
Alia, yes!! same as you Mr Pollard at St James I think !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky,

Wahooo!!!!! Told you!

Congratulations hun, that's wonderful news, a lovely xmas present from Mary. Well done, and i hope the sleep apnea test goes well.

xxx

Congratualations Vicky - I am soo chuffed for you - it has been a long battle but now seems so worth it eh and will give hope to others! Merry Christmas and heres to a skinny 2009 xx

fantastic news, im so happy for you. talk about the best christmas present ever!

Enjoy your last indulgent christmas and look forward to being slimmer in 2009 x

Love ya all loads!!
Vicky
xxxxxxxxx

Graet news!!

Back