• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding Approved

Rising_Sun

Chugging along
:bliss:Oh I am so happy to say my funding has been approved exactly one month after seeing the consultant. A copy of a referral letter to Mr. Ammori came this morning. I'm so happy to be referred to the highly regarded Mr. Ammori. Now just waiting to see him and continuing on my quest to be the lightest and healthiest I can be before GB surgery.:bliss:

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:D congratulations thats fantastic news xxx

Sambucca

plus that is awesome news. You must be ecstatic

phatgirl

Ohhh, Plus, so very happy for you. I am part of the Ammori fan club, he is a lovely man as well as a brilliant surgeon. What hospital do you think you will go to? I'm thinking you might have told me already but I can't remember - Salford Royal/Hope?

Anyway, congrats on the funding, that really seems to be the hard part. Looking forward to seeing you get a surgery date soon.

Nic;)

Rising_Sun

Chugging along
Thanks Nic. It will be Salford Royal, which you've rated highly. One more thing for me to be pleased about.

Charliegirl, I do hope the wait won't be long. I would like to get the surgery out of the way before I venture back to work after 5 years out.

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
well done
I saw you were in manchester do you come under manchester or salford ?
I am under salford and have to do the 6months weight management first (arghh)

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
great news plus :) shouldn't be a long wait for you now!

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
:bliss:Oh I am so happy to say my funding has been approved exactly one month after seeing the consultant. A copy of a referral letter to Mr. Ammori came this morning. I'm so happy to be referred to the highly regarded Mr. Ammori. Now just waiting to see him and continuing on my quest to be the lightest and healthiest I can be before GB surgery.:bliss:
Welldone and.......

I'm sooo pleased for you plus. x

DQ

Minimins Admin
Excellent news Plus :0clapper:

Rising_Sun

Chugging along
Thanks everyone for your responses. It's such a relief to be over the funding hurdle. I hope that everyone else waiting for funding will be sorted soon too. Thanks again.

well done
I saw you were in manchester do you come under manchester or salford ?
I am under salford and have to do the 6months weight management first (arghh)
I fall under Manchester PCT. I guess because my bmi was 56 at referral, surgery was accepted as a first option ahead of drugs or other measures. Manchester follows the nice guidelines to the letter.
xxx