• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Funding review..

Andy1968

Hi everyone.
Just to let you know that i have lost 8lb in weight in the last fortnight as my funding review will be presented hopefully before Xmas :)

For those that don't know,i was turned down for funding in Jan this yr because i didn't have i didn't have 6 months report from a dietician, as this is one of the criteria needed for my PCT to secure my funding.

I now have lost just over a stone since May ( this is good for me)and bearing in mind i was diagnosed with OSA in July,it's not that bad at all !

So now,i'm off for my Appt with the Professor on next Friday to see what he can do,Not exactly sure what he'll say but i'll soon find out i guess:)

Hope you're all okay,and whoever needs funding from their PCT ...they get it as soon as possible.

Take Care

Andy x

Well done and good luck. I Look forward to finding out how you get on next Friday. I have a surgeons appointment on the 31st and am trying not to get my hopes up that this is where they yes and the operation will be in a couple of months.

woohoo well done mate :) roll on next friday :D

good luck with the review-and excellent wl ! Go Andy!!

Will keep it all crossed for you Andy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone :D

Andy x

Good luck Andy, well done on being so determined.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well done on the wl and I hope all goes well next week. Take care x

Thank you all for your comments...i really appreciate them xx

Back