• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

funding letter

rambo

leicester tigers
hi all after all the trouble i have had, i today received a letter from my pct confirming my funding has been approved and have informed heartlands hospital to do the opp as soon as possible, well sooner the better i say,
the bariatric operations coordinator was just waiting for this confirmation, they now have it
:D,woooo hooooo:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:party0036:
a happy steve i am lol

Last edited:
Congratulations Steve thats great news x

Congrats Steve
about time too with all the messing around I'd have thought that they would have had funding in place before you went to Heartlands.

Congrats Steve!
Hope you don't have to wait long x

Congrats Steve
about time too with all the messing around I'd have thought that they would have had funding in place before you went to Heartlands.

hi Wendy
well i was told it was then i phoned for confirmation on this and was told it was not there yet so a couple of phone call to my pct manager in charge of the cash and hea presto all sorted heartlands informed its all sorted the letters sent and received in rite departments and the people in the loop all have the rite info now thank god, admin can be a real nightmare so u have to keep ahead of the game lol , well its sorted now so here we go
steve

Fantastic news! Here's to hoping they fit you in very soon.

That's brilliant news Steve, and as stated by other members, about flipping time too xx

FANTASTIC!!! - I had my letter from PCT on Thursday... I am still soooo happy! - haven't chosen my hospital yet... best of luck hunni xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Steve I am so pleased for you, you have waited a long time and been messed around so much. Hope they rush a date through for you now.

hi all after all the trouble i have had, i today received a letter from my pct confirming my funding has been approved and have informed heartlands hospital to do the opp as soon as possible, well sooner the better i say,
the bariatric operations coordinator was just waiting for this confirmation, they now have it
:D,woooo hooooo:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:party0036:
a happy steve i am lol

Good news Rambo, Rob

Hi Steve, just want to add my congratulations on your funding, and hope you won't have to wait too long for your op, take care xxxxx

Back