• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gingernutter is STILL waiting for funding

gingernutter

I am sitting here on tender hooks. I wonder will my doctor have the PCT funding news tomorrow? I am expecting bad news as no one at the PCT office would say what went on at the funding meeting yesterday but you never know. This has been going on since October.

fingers crossed for you its good news x

I'm behind you 100% and wish you luck, my journey started in Sept/Oct last year and I played the waiting game, Unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones as far as funding was concerned, but I ended up self-funding anyway...(I should be nice and slim by the time I've paid off the loan cos I'm doing it for 20 years)!!!!

You've done well to stay sane for this long, so keep your chin up, shouldn't be much longer now x x x

Lisa i too self funded and its over 10 years LOL a good incentive to make it work and keep it off wuldnt you say :p

Sarah good luck with the funding i would call your surgery tomorrow to see if they have had any news rather then wait for them to send out a letter

yeah, don't worry about making any friends on this journey, its time to be completely selfish all the way. Its one time where its ok to do that, you may cringe when you pick the phone up and you start thinking "oh my god they're gonna bar my number" but just do it. The number of times I phoned people and decisions had been made days before but they hadn't got round to letting me know yet!!!!

Good luck x x x

am still keeping my fingers crossed for you Sarah! I'm sure you'll let us know as soon as you know anyway, but if it does happen to be bad news, don't worry about coming back and having a huge whinge and moan, because we'll all be here to listen. We'll all be here to listen when you get that funding too and that's what we're going to be hoping for.

Sarah I really really hope that you get the answer you so much wish for. Good luck chucks, I'll be thinking of ya tomorrow, let us all know as soon as you can. x

Good luck lets hope its thumbs up all the way x

good luck Sarah. I have everything crossed for you x

I really hope you get good news tomorrow :eek:)

I have just started out on this journey, spoke to my GP on Friday about it and am waiting a couple more weeks before we apply as the PCT are about to release new guidelines apparently....bound to be more stringent ones knowing our PCT!!!

xx

Back