• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GAHHH am i mad i joined a gym!

j0anne

As daft as it sounds it took a lot of nerve to walk into the temple of the body beautiful.. BUT its done and 2 water walking sessions now under my belt it was actually very pleasant not having the p[ain in my knees as I walked the pool I managed 40 mins as I was so relaxed.. the aqua aerobics was ummm okay but I felt a bit blobby as I was still a little sore so bobbing up and down in the water like a lack luster thing from the deep has put me back in mind to water walk lol

I want to thank all on here for encouraging me helping and advising .. even the house has a new spring clean feel weekly as im trying to be less sedatory and more movey whether it is clearing or doing anything that will burn that few more cals

Ohh have I mentioned I started Christmas shopping to!

jo x

if your mad for joining i must be certifiable lol. i joined at 27+ stone, best decision ever.
i swim at 7am with a suprising amount of penshioners and just a smattering of folks on thier way to work
keep it up, youll feel much fitter very fast even during aqua aerobics i can keep up easily despite our class being run by a phycho

not mad at all :) I've joined two and love going and joined a running club and it helps immensely :)

Gyms are fun, I miss mine a lot! However tomorrow is two weeks since surgery so I'm going to get back there and do some gentle treadmill walking and cycling.

I'll have to wait a couple more weeks to start spin classes again though, meh.

Hope you have a great time, exercise is so addictive once you get into it :)

Well done. I love my gym classes :)

OMG were all mad the worst part for me the VERY worst bit is walking into the pool area ..but I just march on in best I can with two sticks and a limp stick me boobies out and go for it this am...9 .25 am till 11.10 and hour and a bit of water walking and tried a aqua class.. the power shower at end is worth it all!

I am suprsied at the amount of older people and non body beautiful there kudos to us all I reckon

Who cares what you look like, you are there :D

Ditto on the addictive. Always been a gym bunny but used to avoid the mirrors in classes like the plague. Now loud.... and proud :whacky068:

love the loud and proud that's what the aqua lady was saying ..least your here and have and are tackling the issue way I see it as well I ought to be paid by the NHS or the gym company as a kind of inspiration for them all to work harder or they could be me!...

Back