• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am home

mariew

Hi everyone,
First of all thanks to everyone for your good wishes.
I got home just after lunch today. Feeling great. :D:D:DHaven't had any pain, had a really easy time. My blood sugars are already normal and my blood pressure is also ok. How's that for fantastic?
I'm on free fluids and the only thing I have struggled with is slim fast, I just couldn't get it down. Milk, coffee, water and Bovril all going down a treat. I'm walking around normally but not doing too much. I seem to get absolutely dead tired really quickly.
I hope all you girls who are being done tomorrow have as easy a time as I have had. I actually felt like I could have come home the same day!!

Marie that good to hear, makes me hope I'll have an ok time too well here's hoping. Don't push yourself too much though. Keep us posted on how your doing with your recovery and weight loss x

woohoo great to see you home and having a great time of it, may it long continue :) xxx

Fantastic news Marie, great to hear you are doing well xxx

Glad its been a good journey for you hun, rest and heal now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My blood sugars are already normal and my blood pressure is also ok. How's that for fantastic?

Absolutely fantastic !!!:talk017:

I'm on free fluids and the only thing I have struggled with is slim fast, I just couldn't get it down.

Slim Fast is very high in sugar. I have always thought it was rubbish product (woops!) .... other shakes of VLCD manufacturers always have a much lower sugar content. You might find Complan or Horlicks tolerable, perhaps.

Best wishes for continued speedy recovery, Marie. :D :D :D

Hi Marie Sweetheart, so glad you are back & have had a good experience :) It is fantastic when all your tests, blood, BP etc, show a marked improvement so know how you feel. Just take things easy though, no matter how many grapes you think you are capable of peeling :D xxx

Great news happy for u Hun ;) x wishin u a continued pain free fast recovery ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome back.... glad everything went well x x x

welcome home marie glad to hear everything went well
makes me feel a lot more reasured about my surgery.xxxxx

Well done Marie - It's lovely with this badge isn't it?
Take it easy,and make the most of the OH pampering you.

Hi Marie, Great news - you are well on the road to the new you. Take care C

Back