• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Band Tomorrow!!!

x.Nicky.x

Omg as title says - I am having my gastric band tomorrow (18/07/17). There are so many emotions going through my body atm!!

I have completed the pre op diet, lost 1st in two weeks..its annoyed me as I have stayed the same for 5 days lol!!

I havent nanaged to give up smoking :(...had my last one this morning -bit nervous because of this!!!

I just want to skip 24 hours as I will be on way to hospital with my bf and sister ekkk

Buzzing!!!!

Xxxxxx

:woohoo::banana_dancer:

Omg as title says - I am having my gastric band tomorrow (18/07/17). There are so many emotions going through my body atm!!

I have completed the pre op diet, lost 1st in two weeks..its annoyed me as I have stayed the same for 5 days lol!!

I havent nanaged to give up smoking :(...had my last one this morning -bit nervous because of this!!!

I just want to skip 24 hours as I will be on way to hospital with my bf and sister ekkk

Buzzing!!!!

Xxxxxx

:woohoo::banana_dancer:

WOOHOO! :banana_dancer: It's finally here!!
I'm so excited for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. What time is your op?
Look forward to hearing from you. Xx

WOOHOO! :banana_dancer: It's finally here!!
I'm so excited for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. What time is your op?
Look forward to hearing from you. Xx

Thanks my lovely, have to be there at 12 - I reakon maybe 2pm...i will keep u posted eekk xxxx

Good luck! You'll be on the losers bench this time tomorrow x

I am happy I worked today, as the day has defo gone quick!!!

Omg just want it done and dusted.

Thank you both for ur comments :painting:

Xxxxxxx

:woohoo:Finally here this time tomorrow yayyyy !! be thinking of you Hun wishing you all the luck and a speedy recovery can't wait to here xx

Good luck for tomorrow Nicky will be thinking of you and look forward to following your updated journey x

Had a bit of a restless night but feel fine..not much pain just feel abit sicky with some of these tablets lol xxxx

Attachments

• 20170718_215236.jpg
    20170718_215236.jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 13
Back