• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Bypass surgery on the NHS

I'm so impatient after having my heart set on this for so long. I am going to talk to my parents tonight about the possibility of going to Prague and having the surgery via Beautiful Beings/Oakview health. Does anyone know someone who had surgery via this clinic?

I'm so impatient after having my heart set on this for so long. I am going to talk to my parents tonight about the possibility of going to Prague and having the surgery via Beautiful Beings/Oakview health. Does anyone know someone who had surgery via this clinic?
You're probably best to type in one of those keywords to get more accurate and up to date info :) there are a fair few posts x

Hey guys, just thought i'd update you all and let yous know that I've decided to go private. My parents were kind enough to take out a loan for me and I'll be having my surgery in Brno, Czech Republic :) Hope everyone is well. Meg x

Hey guys, just thought i'd update you all and let yous know that I've decided to go private. My parents were kind enough to take out a loan for me and I'll be having my surgery in Brno, Czech Republic :) Hope everyone is well. Meg x
congratulations and good luck

Hi Meg I am planning on getting gastric sleeve with oakview can i just ask how the surgery was and if you would recommend them. Thanks

Back