• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Sleeve 10th May 2013

bornagainbabe

Hi there, new to the forum and just writing to introduce myself and hope I can get support on here. I started my pre OP diet on Saturday weighting in at 17 st 3lbs. I've been bigger but managed to stay around this weight for a few years, just can't get anymore off :cry:

Having sleeve next month and wondered what sort of weight loss I could expect in the six weeks after the OP? Just a guide would be great!

Look forward to meeting you all - bornagainbabe xx

Hi, welcome. Roughly a stone a month though your start weight isn't that high so it may be a bit less. Good luck , you'll love it.

Hi bornagainbabe, I haven't had my sleeve done yet so I'm not sure but I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and say good luck on your journey. My op is on 24th May :) x

A stone a month is really amazing but I never ever lost that much. True I had less to lose, but even so, I think the most I lost in any given month was about 6lbs and I was rapt if I lost that much.

Back