• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric sleeve at Dolan Park

Meredith cash

Hi - I’m new here but have been researching gastric band/sleeve for the past year.

I am going for a consultation on Sunday at The hospital group Dolan Park with a view to having the sleeve, I think this is my best option for results and financial constraints.

I was wondering if anyone has recent experience of this procedure and hospital.

Also I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share how much it costs with THG. They don’t like to tell you on the phone and I can’t find any information on their costs either. I know roughly throughout the uk it costs between 7,000 and 9,000 but there’s a big difference between the two!
thank you for reading x

Missyme

Hi - I’m new here but have been researching gastric band/sleeve for the past year.

I am going for a consultation on Sunday at The hospital group Dolan Park with a view to having the sleeve, I think this is my best option for results and financial constraints.

I was wondering if anyone has recent experience of this procedure and hospital.

Also I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share how much it costs with THG. They don’t like to tell you on the phone and I can’t find any information on their costs either. I know roughly throughout the uk it costs between 7,000 and 9,000 but there’s a big difference between the two!
thank you for reading x
Hi, I had my band fitted at Dolan Park and had an arm lift there too. I had revision surgery from the band to a bypass a couple of weeks ago with THG, but at Leeds Nuffield. DP is ok but I found the Nuffield much better and nicer. I’ve never had any problems with THG either. Their prices are reasonable and in line or slightly cheaper than other providers. Good luck.