• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric sleeve

Diamondgal's

Has anybody recently travelled with cosmetic bliss to Prague as I'm hoping to be sleeved and had read some great reviews but cannot find any information on the hospital like telephone numbers etc. does it exist?

hiya and welcome to the site :) I went with CB for my sleeve and its a truly amazing experience. Have you been on their website? I highly recommend them x
oh its in the czech republic,in brno x

Hi caren

Basildon?? I'm in Benfleet so not that far away.

Thanks for that it's just it's a lot of money to hand over to a company you don't really know. How are you getting on? Any regrets?

Hi caren

Basildon?? I'm in Benfleet so not that far away.

Thanks for that it's just it's a lot of money to hand over to a company you don't really know. How are you getting on? Any regrets?
I have no regrets whatsoever, i'm 1lb from goal and have had no problems whatsoever, i didnt even need pain relief. If you need to know anything just ask. Benfleet is very close, i'll be happy to meet for a coffee and chat about it if you like x

I have no regrets whatsoever, i'm 1lb from goal and have had no problems whatsoever, i didnt even need pain relief. If you need to know anything just ask. Benfleet is very close, i'll be happy to meet for a coffee and chat about it if you like x

That would be brilliant caren, u name a place and time and I will be there, it would certainly put my mind at rest x

I haven't actually been out yet but of all of the people I have spoken to they have not reported any problems communicating. Someone who has been may be able to clear that up. X

That would be brilliant caren, u name a place and time and I will be there, it would certainly put my mind at rest x
well i have a hospital appt this afternoon, hopefully i will get rid of this cpap machine lol, but i can meet up after, can you get to basildon?

I had the wrap with Cosmetic Bliss. The staff and surgeon speak some English. Best experience ever! They literally are with you from the time you touch down in Brno. I can't recommend them enough.

Hi caren

Today that would be great as long as I get back by 4.

Let me know where you were thinking and what time x
unfortunately i cant mail you my number as you dont have enough posts, we could meet in MacDonalds in pitsea? have a coffee and chat, my appointment is at 1.30 but i dont know if there will be a wait or not, i'll give you my number here, if you text me i'll have yours then i can text u when i leave the hosp. It's . . . . x oh your name would be good too lol

Last edited:
I took my husband with me and we had a family room, plus I buddied up with another girl off this site and we visited each others rooms while we were in. All the drs speak perfect english, the nursing staff speak some english but with google translate anything is possible and the nursing staff are brilliant and know what our needs are, so only used google translate a couple of times, when asking them for a kettle of hot water to brew up lol.
My friend went with cosmetic bliss and was impressed with them, but she was equally impressed when I told her of my experience with Dr Hruby. I felt that I couldn't justify paying £2k+ extra for the sake of an english person meeting me at the airport and visiting me in the clinic.

Back