• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Wrap - - Prague

leannecarrie

:8855:Hello ladies and gents
Had the gastric wrap on saturday, but it saturday was a blur i think i just slept.sunday i as just sore ,monday i went to the hotel feeling a little lathargic and just slept and ate yogurts,tuesday i felt better again i even washed my hair.lol and went for a little walk.wednesday i felt more better and thursday better again and we flew late afternoon.I woke up this morning for my weigh in and have lost 10lb in my 1st week.im soo happy the best decision ive ever made.xxxx

Glad everything went well. I think you are the only person on here to have the gastric wrap so it will be very interesting to follow your story x

Fantastic to hear it's all done and dusted and you are home......and even more Fantastic? that you're first week's weight loss is so spectacular! Congratulations and welcome home. xxx

Well done on the loss, i too would like to hear more about your 'wrap'.... When you have time and energy to update us that us. Now remember although you are feeling wonderful you must still rest after your major surgery xx

Thankyou everyone...it means alot the support ive had from friends family and my extended family on here.the gastric wrap is the new sleeve.
they dont remove your stomach but still have the same room 150ml as the sleeve.if you goto bodies beautiful prague its there thing.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done on your weight loss so far, just wondering who did u have your op with? i am hoping to get my band done in a clinic in prague but cant find any reviews so am getting a bit scared ha any info or reviews from ppl who have had the band/bypass or wrap would be great..

thanxs niki xx

Congratulations and glad to see you're back safe and sound. Looking forward to reading about your journey now you're on the losers bench.

Rebirth

thankyou

niki i went with a company called bodies beautiful they are based in prague...i couldnt find any reviews either had to bite the bullet...but all was good.xxxx

Hi Leanne-glad to hear all is going well with your wrap

You are our wrap expert :)

i thought one of the benefits of the sleeve is that they remove the part of your stomach that sends out those 'im hungry' (grehlin) signals??

hows your hunger levels been so far?

its an interesting surgery, and one i hadnt heard of before. Wish you all the best with it :)

I havent felt hungry yet..well i dont think i have i do get a pain in my stomach so i assume thats to get something to eat.
i feel its like a baby every 4-5 hours or i do get the pain.xxx

Most interesting will have to look on Google to see in more detail about the wrap! All I can say is welcome to our first Wrapper!

Back