• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

GASTRIC WRAP

jemma_g

hi everyone i had the wrap on saturday 12th may in prague i had it done through prague beauty (dr vrany)after looking into every procedure out there and making my mind up i booked it on the 8th and had it done on the 12th i stayed in a luxury apartment for 1st night went to hospital (it was a state hospital _no mrsa) and stayed 2 nights and flew home on tuesday ! i have lost 20llb todate i cannot recomend this procedure enough there is only a couple of surgeons actualy licenced to do this op and they only perform it with 2 hospitals there are lots of companys out there offering this procedure for lots of money for a package price and a hand hold service but to be honest its a con and you can save your self at least £1000 by booking your own flights etc so be careful before u hand over your money because the companys offering the best surgeon etc will be the same surgeon and if its not then thats more scary as they may not be licensed to do this !
the hospital staff were very careing and the service they provided me was second to none even with the language barrier .
Tom the driver /partner of prague beauty was the nicest guy i could of ever hoped to have met he was my angel !! he was so helpful answerd all my questions gave me as much info as he could on before and after surgery ,he was not sleazy or pushy either the apartment was beautiful too .
well to cut a long story short my friend who traveld with me got sick and poor tom had to ferry her back to the apartment a good hour drive away he cleared up when she spewed in the lift to the apartment got her meds etc then picked up my husband and daughter let them stay at the apartment drove my husband to me in hospital all for £40 well i could go on and on about how great prague beauty if any one has any questions im more than happy to help ! my surgery was £3000 and my stay in the apartment including food for everyone else lifts around prague pick up and drop off at airport free phone to the uk wifi sky tv etc for 4 nights was £200 so a huge saveing compared to other companys that are advertising and the same surgeon and same hospital
i will say the not so pleasent parts are wakeing up from anastetic vomiting blood for a few hours then just nausea sunday nausea and vomit water once monday no nausea at all feeling much better no pain in stomach at all and tiny incisions 4 of them !! the worst pain is the gas it is awful and is just starting to go now thank god !!i have to follow a liquid diet for 2 weeks then liquid and mush for 2 weeks then week 4/5 start tiny amounts of food one new thing a day incase it dosent go down too well ! the other thing the weight loss is ment to be very good it is ment to be the same as the sleeve! oh and i dont feel physical hungry at all which is amazeing as i am living off water tea and juice !! but it is hard when everyone eating your fav foods in front of you i hope this might have helped a few people

Elizabeth777

Hi

Hi, i had my wrap done by Dr Cierny as well, 6 months ago. I was wondering how things are now, have you gotten use to smaller portions? many thanks

Hiya, yeh there isnt too much info for it out there, but I am going for this operation through Cosmetic Bliss, fly on 8th May, seems like the best of both worlds to me, considering I already had the band years ago and had to have this removed. Fingers crossed this goes well. I am hearing of more and more people going for the wrap, so hopefully it will become more available. x