• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Genie bras

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Any of you ladies tried these, they look too good to be true but I'm so fed up of wires, straps etc :mad:

If you have tried them how did you find the sizing?

Im a 38FF :sigh:

I haven't tried the Genie Bra but have tried the Ahh Bra. I am now a 38D & don't feel that secure in it at all :sigh: The Genies have padding so whether this makes them more supportive, I don't know. Expensive if you make a mistake though :sigh: Hope some one comes along who has actually tried them x :)

My friend brought one last week... and spent her first day moaning about it because it kept rolling up... i dont know if it was the wrong size for her or not. But i havnt tried one as im a j cup and not sure if they do my size xx

I had never heard of either the Genie bra or the Ahh bra, but have just googled and found pics (ooh you learn something new every day!).

I tend to buy whatever comes up in the lowest price range off ebay .... but do prefer nice soft bras, not wires etc.

Every days a school day - or so they say!

They just look so comfy. I wouldnt buy without trying on so I may have to pay a visit to BHS to try them on, then look on ebay, ha ha ;)

I love them. Most comfortable things ever I can't see me buying normal bras again.

You just go by your clothes size

They actually hold yours up? got to say i was well disappointed :)

Hold them up quite well I think. Normally I'm a 40 D and they do the job quite well.

No more straps falling down or wires digging in or rolls of back fat, nice and smooth outline.

I noticed JML do one too, belvia its called and they sell them at boots.

Im just so sick of underwire and strap marks :( x

Hold them up quite well I think. Normally I'm a 40 D and they do the job quite well.

No more straps falling down or wires digging in or rolls of back fat, nice and smooth outline.

May be due to the fact mine went south years ago then! :D

I would love to buy any bra at this point in time buty NO ONE does size 48I for less that £35 that I have seen.I was going to get a bra from marisota but they have run out of stock in my supposed size.
So now I am struggling deffo with the wrong bra

Aah bras are only suitable up to a D cup. I have some for sleeping in, but there's no support in them whatsoever. The models in the ads must either have had boob jobs or are wearing a norm bra underneath!!

Mazza- I have to say I commiserate. I won't wear underwires because I read that wires dig into the breast tissue on larger ladies boobs and can set up inflammation so increasing the risk of breast cancer. Don't want that! So you then have to go for wide straps for support and they're just so not sexy its untrue. (But my husband prefers them off anyway!) SO, I found this one below- does the job, comfy and supportive but only goes up to a 42E or 44D...although I'm a 42F and can squidge into it the 42E cos M&S sizing is slightly bigger. Good luck.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Tota...030&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

Interestingly m&s fitted me with one from their total support range too on sat...wires were causing imperfect fits and these were the best option/fit! Poor woman had me trying 12 different bras on lol. But in the end we did it and they're lacey too so still pretty (apart from the wide straps)! I'm apparently one size away from their normal pretty pretty bras (yey) and she then said a balcony bra would then be best..as will help to push up the droopy boobies :D

Mazza- I have to say I commiserate. I won't wear underwires because I read that wires dig into the breast tissue on larger ladies boobs and can set up inflammation so increasing the risk of breast cancer. Don't want that! So you then have to go for wide straps for support and they're just so not sexy its untrue. (But my husband prefers them off anyway!) SO, I found this one below- does the job, comfy and supportive but only goes up to a 42E or 44D...although I'm a 42F and can squidge into it the 42E cos M&S sizing is slightly bigger. Good luck.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Tota...030&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

Thanks Mrs P, I have actualy got one of these. So they must at some stage have come in a 38F. For me though its sooooo uncomfortable. I have a really short body, so basically when I sit down, as I do a lot at work the bra wire (or elastic in this case) pushes down and into the top of my stomach. So I have marks under the cups and on my stomach. As soon as I get in from work I have to remove which ever one I'm wearing and I'm covered in marks :cry:and I am wearing the right size too.

Considering the size they are my boobs are not too droopy, I've at least got to try these bras out.

M&S are brilliant Jo, Im gald you found a good bra ;)

That's a shame Mazza. You need a good bra lady!

Very true Mrs P!

My OH has volunteered to provide support in the form of hands - I declined ;)

Back